Help us support Peace Corps Partnership Grants!

  • Amber Davis Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2013
      Hey, y'all!

      Greetings from the peach state!  My name is Amber Davis Collins, and I am the 2014 president of the Atlanta Area Returned Peace Corps Volunteers (AARPCV).  I am very excited to kick off the new year with a fundraiser for Peace Corps Partnership grants!

      AARPCV has designed two limited edition t-shirts that we feel reflect the humor and good-natured characteristics of the Peace Corps.

      The first is geared towards RPCVs who served in Latin America.  It features a graphic of a llama and the question, "¿Cómo se llama?"  (For the non-Spanish speakers, trust us, it's funny!)  It is available for purchase only until January 29, 2014.  https://www.booster.com/peacecorpspartnership

      The second shirt is for our Africa RPCVs.  It features a graphic of an elephant and the words "Peace Corps Africa--Everywhere Else Is Irrelephant."  It is available
      for purchase only until January 30, 2014.  https://www.booster.com/peacecorpsafricatshirts

      The price is $15 each, with a flat domestic shipping charge of $5.  (If you team up with friends, you can save $$$ on shipping!)  Our goal is to sell at least 50 of each, but the more we sell, the more money we raise for Peace Corps Partnership projects.  All shirts will be delivered approximately two weeks after the campaign ends--mid-February.  If this pilot project is successful, we may move forward with designs that feature other Peace Corps regions.

      As stated earlier, the funds raised from these shirts will help us fund Peace Corps Partnership grants.  (You can learn more about the Peace Corps Partnership program by visiting
      http://donate.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate.)  In addition, these shirts will make fantastic conversation starters and wonderful gifts!

      Your support through the purchase of a shirt and/or sharing the links with your friends via Facebook or email is greatly appreciated.

      Thanks, y'all!

      Amber Davis Collins
      RPCV Honduras, 2002-2004
      Atlanta Area Returned Peace Corps Volunteers 2014 President
      www.aarpcv.org

      P.S.  Go forth and Peace Corps!