Another Peace Corps night with the Pacers Feb. 27th to celebrate Peace Corps Week!

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2014
    Hi everyone,

    Peace Corps Week is coming up soon - February 23rd through March 1st. One of the ways you can celebrate is to join the Central Indiana Peace Corps Association for another Peace Corps Night with the Pacers! The game is on February 27th, 7pm, and I will need your ticket confirmation and payment by February 3rd, which is coming up quickly.

    This time, there are 3 options to choose from, and I have attached the flyer/order form to be included with your ticket purchase. Payment options are cash, check, and paypal. If you are sending it via snail mail, please include a check and the order form. If you would like to pay cash or paypal, contact me by email (schuck_stephanie@...) or phone (317.903.9307). Make sure to provide your address on your order form so that the tickets can be directly mailed to you after Feb. 3rd.

    The last Peace Corps Night with the Pacers was a great success, and a great time was had by all. We will have the ability to highlight the Peace Corps and 15 RPCVs  on the court before the game as well, so if you are interested in being one of the 15 please indicate that on your order form or when you contact me. Those that wanted to join the RPCVs on the floor the last time but wasn't able to have first choice this time around. As before, all family and friends are invited, so feel free to buy as many tickets as you would like.

    We will also have a happy hour/meet and greet before the game starts, and more info on that will come shortly.

    All of the information you will need should be found on the flyer, but if I missed something, or if you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks to all of you who made the first Peace Corps Night with the Pacers a success, and hope to see you all and more on the 27th!

    Stephanie Schuck
    schuck_stephanie@...
    317.903.9307

    "In the end, we will conserve only what we love.  We will love only what we understand.  We will understand what we are taught."
                                                                                         -Baba Dioum, Senegalese conservationist
  • Stephanie Schuck
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2014
    Hi everyone!

    Just a friendly reminder about tickets for the upcoming Pacer's game during Peace Corps Week - payment is needed for tickets by MONDAY. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested, and let me know if you have sent payment but haven't been contacted by me.

    See all the info below, and check out the attached flyer for pricing info. Thanks!!

    Stephanie