Interested to Join.

  • Beth Dickey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013
      Dear Ms. or Mr. Chair of the Central Indiana PCA--

      Hello, I'm an RPCV from Zambia 09-12 and resident of the westside of Indianapolis. I have been back about two months and just stumbled upon the group.  I am interested to learn how I may join and how I may help with any events or activities. Please let me know how I can become a part of this group of RPCVs.

      Regards--
      Beth Dickey
      RPCV Zambia 09-12