Dinner April 11, 6:30 pm

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 6:56 PM
      Good evening RPCVs of Central Indiana and friends,

      Reminisce and see how each of us is involved in our community and how new folks can get involved. Family also welcome to attend and anyone exploring the possibility of joining the Peace Corps.

      Join us for good company and good conversation about the Peace Corps on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 6:30 pm. El Sol, 2444 E. Washington St., Indianapolis.

      Please RSVP to Debbie Pidgeon at ombili9@... or at https://www.facebook.com/events/565359806828841/ (Central Indiana Peace Corps Assoc)

      Likely to be a family style meal if we have over 15 people attend. Would be around $15 each person, and we'll have to do a combined check so please have CASH available in a variety of denominations. Much appreciated!

      Thanks, Debbie