Volunteer with Keep Indianapolis Beautiful Jan. 12!!

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2012
      Hi everyone!

      I hope this email finds you all well!

      Our first event of the 2013 year is here!! On January 12, 10am-2pm, Keep Indianapolis Beautiful (KIB) is holding their seventh annual post-holiday recycling event! Volunteers will assist residents unloading their recyclables at four locations in Indy. Things to be recycled are Christmas trees, electronics, cardboard, and styrofoam.

      If you are interested in volunteering, please sign up on the KIB website. If you HAVE NEVER volunteered with KIB before, go to this page: http://www.kibi.org/volunteer_sign-up_form.
      If you HAVE volunteered with KIB before, go to this page to sign up: http://www.kibi.org/volunteer_event_sign_up?event=541. Please indicate that you would like to volunteer at the Broad Ripple station (so we can all work together!) and indicate that you are part of the Central Indiana Peace Corps Association.

      If you are filling out the new volunteer form, just indicate at the bottom (questions area) that you are interested in volunteering for this event at the Broad Ripple park with CIPCA.
      Those that have previously volunteered for KIB are able to sign up directly for the event (just remember to indicate Broad Ripple location).

      If you are interested, I suggest signing up very soon - one location has already filled up!!

      Please email me at schuck_stephanie@... or rsvp on the facebook event page if you plan to attend, so I know who to expect. Hope to see some of you there!!
      Stephanie

      "In the end, we will conserve only what we love.  We will love only what we understand.  We will understand what we are taught."
                                                                                           -Baba Dioum, Senegalese conservationist
    • Stephanie Schuck
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
        Hi everyone,

        Just a reminder - see info on our first 2013 event on January 12 for Keep Indianapolis Beautiful. Please let me know if you sign up on the KIB website (you can send me a quick email or rsvp on our facebook event page).

        Hope all is well!