Fw: Our Letter to the President: November NPCA Advocacy Update

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      Hi all,

      I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I wanted to bring something to your attention - please see attached. I think CIPCA should sign the letter from the NPCA that is mentioned below. Any thoughts? I suppose I will plan on representing CIPCA on this unless I have some fervent nay-sayers....

      Also, I am looking to have an event in January to kick off the new year, so if anyone has any grand ideas, please let me know! Thanks.

      Take care and I hope all is well...

      "In the end, we will conserve only what we love.  We will love only what we understand.  We will understand what we are taught."
                                                                                           -Baba Dioum, Senegalese conservationist