Fwd: Fw: A Survey from "Health Justice for Peace Corps Volunteers

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22 8:05 PM

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Michael White <mwhite317@...>
      Date: Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:46 PM
      Subject: Fw: A Survey from "Health Justice for Peace Corps Volunteers
      To: "steph.schuck@..." <steph.schuck@...>

      Please pass on to our group.
      Michael White

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Dave Perrin <dave@...>
      To: Michael White <mwhite317@...>; Returned Peace Corps Volunteers: Philippines 134 (1978-1980) <rpcv134@...>
      Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 4:33 PM
      Take a look at their website and determine if you want to participate in their survey.
      To the Peace Corps Connect Community:
      The National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) is assisting the group Health Justice for Peace Corps Volunteers in circulating an important survey that seeks to assess both the scope of debilitating injury or illness experienced during Peace Corps service over the years, and challenges Returned Peace Corps Volunteers have faced in receiving the care, attention and support they need and deserve.
      All who served in the Peace Corps are asked to take a few minutes to participate in this survey. We also ask you to share with others you served with, to maximize participation. Thank you very much!
      Our collaboration with this survey is another example of NPCA efforts to bring our community together to advance a bigger, stronger and better Peace Corps.
      Our continued success requires your support. Donate to the NPCA today.
      Thank you for your participation and support.
      Jonathan Pearson ( Micronesia 87-89)
      Advocacy Director
      National Peace Corps Association
      1900 L Street, NW, Suite 610
      Washington , DC 20036
      Email: jonathan@... Phone: 202.293.7728 ext. 21
      Fax: 202.293.7554
      Web: http://www.PeaceCorpsConnect.org
      Visit The National Peace Corps Association Social Network at: http://community.peacecorpsconnect.org/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
      Dave Perrin
      Executive Vice President

      Construction Industry Training Council of Washington
      Apprenticeship | Continuing Education | Craft Training | Skills Assessment and Certification
      Educating to Empower… Since 1985
      425.285.2322 (direct) 425.454.2482 (main) 877.428.0442 (toll free) 425.462.7391 (fax)
      NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or re-disclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information

      The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.