Hello from the ICWA!

  • Catherine Plump
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2012
      Hello,

      I am writing to introduce the Indiana Council on World Affairs (ICWA). Founded in 1955, the purpose of the ICWA has been to foster public understanding of world conditions and U.S foreign policy through forums, conferences, and publications. Our group is a non-political, non-partisan organization.  Now more than ever there is a need to educate, inspire and engage Indiana citizens in international affairs and the critical world issues of our times.  It is possible that we have some interests in common.  In recent years we have hosted national and international experts who have discussed topics as diverse as the global food supply, universal human rights, Middle East realignment, US-Mexican relations, and promoting democracy.

      Please visit our website, www.indianaworld.org, to learn of our upcoming activities.  Please note that you do not need to be an ICWA member to attend, although we always welcome new members.   I am happy to answer any questions about the Indiana Council.  Feel free to reach me at icwaindiana@... or 317-704-4689.  We look forward to seeing you at an ICWA program.   As we like to say, “It’s your world. Be informed.”

      Thank you for your time,

      Cathy Hurst Plump

      ICWA Executive Committee