Indy Peace Corps Recruiting for Spring 2005 & Updating Your CIRPCA Group Profile

  • Chicago Recruiter Guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      Hello Folks,

      I just arranged my recruiting presentation in Indianapolis for this
      coming spring. I am looking for guest RPCV speakers. If you are
      interested, please contact me to give your contact information.

      I am looking for people talk about their experiences for about 5-10
      minutes, something prepared and not off the cuff. Then at the end of
      the presentation, you would also be up front with me to answer
      questions from the audience. It is a very informal and relaxed
      environment, a fun time.

      IUPUI
      University College Lower Level
      Wednesday, February 9th, Noon – 1:45pm

      University of Indianapolis
      Schwitzer Student Center Atrium
      Wednesday, February 9th, 2:30-4:00pm

      Butler University
      Holcomb Building Room 122
      Wednesday, February 9th, 7:00-9:00pm

      Franklin College
      Franklin College Dietz Center
      Career Center Library
      Thursday, March 3, 7:00-8:30pm

      Additionally, I just completed my profile on the CIRPCA database.
      Please do the same. We only have 7 people up there. I tell
      applicants in the Indianapolis area to join the CIRPCA group to find
      out more about the reality of serving in Peace Corps through getting
      in touch with local RPCVs that have been there, done that. This is
      also a great way to get them primed to be involved with CIRPCA when
      they return.

      Greg