Please pass on this link to PCVs friends and colleagues

  • Cowan, Sylvia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2012
      Please pass on this link to PCVs friends and colleagues As former Peace Corp Volunteers and friends, you know intimately the challenges of international and intercultural work. As we continue to foster understanding across the globe, I hope you will help by forwarding the link below to colleagues who are looking for ways to hone their skills more deeply and extend their reach more widely.

      The Master’s in Intercultural Relations program that we at Lesley University have developed is ideally suited for professionals currently working across cultures or in diverse settings who wish to increase their effectiveness, and it builds on the 25-year success of Lesley’s continuing on-campus program.   A number of former PCV’s have participated in the on-campus model.  This new model accommodates a working professional’s schedule, and combines a vibrant face-to-face community experience in three short residencies in Cambridge, Massachusetts with online interaction and collaboration, plus guided fieldwork in the participants’ home community.

      I’m hoping you can help me get the word out about the program.  Please check out this link that gives details about the program: http://www.lesley.edu/info/globalcareers/
      <http://www.lesley.edu/info/globalcareers/>   I would be very grateful if you could forward the link to three of your colleagues who might know someone who could be interested and benefit.  Perhaps they could then forward it on to others. Or, if you could put it on your Web page, that would also be helpful.

      Many thanks in advance for your help in our efforts to get this information out, and for your continued work to increase global understanding.

      Sylvia

      Sylvia Cowan, Ed. D.
      Director and Professor
      Intercultural Relations Master’s Degree Program
      Lesley University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
      scowan@...
      <scowan@...>
      617.349.8978