Donation Request from PCV Andrew Fritz

  • Andrew Fritz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 530 KB
    Dear Central Indiana Peace Corps Association,

    My name is Andrew Fritz.  I am from Chicago, Illinois and I am currently serving as a TEFL volunteer in Eastern Ukraine.  We are in the process of organizing a camp this summer, and are now in the process of raising funds.

    I am asking for your help in funding a summer camp here in Ukraine.  The goal of our camp, Camp Make,  is to empower Ukrainian children to become leaders through different projects; multiculturalism workshops, team-building exercises, project management, etc.  It sounds cliche, but camps like these can have a really incredible effect on kids here.  I hope some of you will consider donating.

    Here is the link to our partnership grant-

    Attached is a PDF with additional information about our camp.

    Thanks,
    Andrew