Southwest Ohio Returned Volunteers Org. to meet near Richmond, IN

  • Goerge Brose
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      Hi CIRPCA members,
      This is a friendly invite from Southwest Ohio Returned Volunteer Organization to visit our group on Sunday November 13 at 3:00PM in West Alexandria, OH (about 18 miles southeast of Richmond, IN).  We ususally meet in the the Dayton area but will be near the Indiana border on the above date if any of you would like to stop in.  We have a potluck dinner and a speaker, usually a recently returned volunteer.   Contact me at my email address for directions.
      George Brose, SORVO group leader  at    georgebrose@...