Fw: RPCV event at Notre Dame

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 14 KB
    There is a Peace Corps event at Notre Dame in October - please see below. If you are interested you can contact Rok Teasley directly, his contact info is also below. It sounds like a good time, please let me know if you plan to attend!

    Hope everyone is well,

    Stephanie

    "In the end, we will conserve only what we love.  We will love only what we understand.  We will understand what we are taught."
                                                                                         -Baba Dioum, Senegalese conservationist