Dropped rate for the program I emailed recently, Women in Diplomacy: Liechtenstein and Beyond

  • Nicolette Mendenhall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      Hey guys,

      I just wanted to give you a heads up that the program I emailed you about last week has a reduced rate.  Someone donated funds to help sponsor the program.  Although you can occasionally go to some great international events for free, this one does include lunch at the Columbia Club, which is a really, really good lunch.  So lunch and programming are now only $15.00.  Hope you go!

      Nicolette Mendenhall
      Attorney at Law
      P.O. Box 20842
      Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
      317.503.3739 (t)  317.493.1071 (f)

      STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:  The information contained in this electronic mail message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this message.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender of the electronic mail message immediately, delete this message from your computer, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Receipt of this electronic mail message by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.

      TAX ADVICE NOTICE:  Tax advice, if any, contained in this e-mail does not constitute a "reliance opinion" as defined in IRS Circular 230 and may not be used to establish reasonable reliance on the opinion of counsel for the purpose of avoiding the penalty imposed by Section 6662A of the Internal Revenue Code. A “reliance opinion” will only be provided in the form a formal opinion letter with the signature of counsel.