CIRPCA BOARD

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      During the October 20, 2004 meeting the following were voted . .

      MEMBERS OF THE CIRPCA BOARD:

      Debbie Anderson
      Michael Cupp
      Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood
      Sara Pugh
      Rich Sitler
      Colleen Turner

      We had a revamped system at the end when we realized that the votes
      for the 1-year term and 2-year term were too complicated to count.
      So, the members agreed to having the top six vote-recipients become
      the CIRPCA Board and then let them decide for themselves which would
      serve for 1 year and which would serve for 2 years.

      Board members will have a meeting in December and a large social
      group gathering will be in January, details are TBA.

      Thanks, Debbie Anderson