Global Gifts

  • kccarlson1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 2:18 PM
      Hello! My favorite store in Indy- Global Gifts- is recruiting new volunteers. RPCVs, AmeriCorps and SeniorCorps folks are the types of people they need--a passion for non-profit and an understanding of what fair trade actually does for artisans and their families.

      Volunteers work two 6 hour shifts a month-- and you get 15% off all your purchases! It is a really wonderful place with terrific volunteers. Contact Jo Ellen Buffie at joellenbuffie@... if you are interested or would like more information!