Last Friday Night's Program

  • Chris Fulton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2011
      Would like to say thank you for all of the thought and hard work that went into it. It was quite enjoyable. I will admit that since I've been back, I haven't really had any contact with any other RPCV's. I spent almost all of my time in the bush (Sierra Leone Agriculture Program '78-'83) and very seldom even saw any in country volunteers. It would be nice to hear some creole again or maybe even some Kono.