Calling members in the Indianapolis/Geist area.

  • CindyH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      I am an organizer for the Lawrence, Indiana Service Unit of Girl Scouts.

      Im putting together or Thinking Day celebration for 2/19/2011 and was hoping to find a few volunteers that have worked in elementary schools around the world and would be interested in speaking to our group about life/school/scouting in the countries in which you have traveled and worked.

      If you are available and could spend alittle time with our scouts we would greatly appreicate it. I would gladly give you the foundation of Thinking Day and what we will be doing during this event if you would like to contact me either on the board or off.

      Hope to hear from some of you soon.

      Thanks,
      Cindy