IUPUI activities for Peace Corps 50th anniversary

  • alscampb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Dear all,
      IUPUI is organizing many activities for February 28-March 6, 2011 in celebration of the 50th anniversary of Peace Corps - artifact display, poster presentation, Peace Corps culture hour, career fair, international festival, Jags in the Street community service event, videoconference with 2 generations of Peace Corps, videoconference with currently serving volunteers, and a house party. Stay tuned!

      If there are any other orgs that are organizing activities that week, let me know and I can promote them together with ours. We are also promoting the IMA event, and a documentary at the Earth House.

      Thanks,
      Alicia (1998-2000 Panama)
      translations@...