nicolettemendenhall@gmail.com has shared: One Brick | Yelpsgiving/One Brick serving and hosting

  • nicolettemendenhall@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      Hi all,

      I'm not sure if any of you are interested in getting involved in local volunteer activities, but a group that just formed a local chapter that I am involved with is in need of volunteers for its plans for Thanksgiving. The details of the event and a link are included in this email. If you can't make it to help out but want to get check out other volunteer activities, feel free to check out the website, onebrick.org. We are hoping to plan an event with them in the spring tied in with Peace Corps 50th.

      Thanks,

      Nicky Mendenhall
      One Brick | Yelpsgiving/One Brick serving and hosting
      Source: indianapolis.onebrick.org

      nicolettemendenhall@... sent this using ShareThis.