Thanks to CIRPCA RPCV's and local PC 50th anniversary activities

  • LaVera
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2010
      Thank you to RPCV's for their ideas and volunteering for activities leading up to Peace Corps 50th anniversary. If you would like to get involved, please contact LaVera Butler at Lvbutler77@... or call2serveafrica@.... I would be happy to discuss with you about how you may wish to be involved using your own profession, interests, talents, and skills to help us celebrate. Also, thanks to those who sent our notifications to new RPCV's. We have an opportunity to involve them in the 50th celebration and support their U.S. re-entry!

      Also, we have 50th anniversary t-shirts on sale. They are great marketing tools to help us connect with RPCV's not yet connected with our association. It is also an opportunity to share our experience with those who may want to serve in Peace Corps. Interested in a shirt? Please contact Colleen Turner at colleenturner@....

      Thanks,
      LaVera