50th Anniversary Planning Committee Meeting-You are invited!

  • LaVera
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      You are invited to join us tomorrow at the IMA to discuss our involvement in support of Peace Corps's 50th Anniversary. If you are have ideas and a desire to support Third Goal, please feel free to join us. For more information on this meeting and how you can get involved in the future, please contact LaVera Butler at 903-522-3836 or by email at Lvbutler77@.... The anniversary activities will be held Feb 28-March 6, 2011. Please save the dates so that you may support.

      We will be meeting at the IMA at Cafe Nourish from 5:30-6:30pm!