CIPCA dinner, Wednesday Oct. 20

  • schuck_stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2010
      Hello all!

      It is that time again - time to get together with all your favorite people from your Central Indiana Peace Corps Association! Dinner will be held at the wonderful Ethiopian restaurant, Major Restaurant, on the southwest side of town, at 7pm, on Wednesday October 20th. Please plan on arriving between 6:30 and 7pm, as dinner will start to be served at 7pm. There will be a buffet, with many options for vegetarians and carnivores alike, for $10 (tip and drink not included). Delicious food, reasonable price, great atmosphere and stimulating conversation - what more could you ask for!

      Please RSVP to schuck_stephanie@... by Friday, October 15th so that we can estimate the number needed for the buffet. I will also send out an evite invitation (if you do not receive it and would like to be added to the list, please let me know), and I will also post it on our Facebook page (if you haven't joined our group on Facebook please do!). Directions can be found in the evite invitation and on Facebook. Hope to see all of you there!!

      Stephanie

      Major Restaurant
      1150 S. Mickley Avenue
      Indianapolis, IN 46241