Speak at Cathedral HS

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2010
      Debbie Gallo at Cathedral High School in Indianapolis, Indiana is looking for local RPCVs to speak to students. If you are interested, please contact her directly at:

      gallo.debbie@...

      Also, if you present as an RPCV at this, or any other event, World Wise Schools offers an online Speakers Match handbook to help RPCVs plan a third-goal presentation: http://www.peacecorps.gov/wws/speakersmatch/handbook/rpcv.pdf.

      Peace Corps' Third Goal office also has downloadable resources at www.peacecorps.gov/thirdgoal, and RPCVs can register their presentation to receive Peace Corps stickers, bookmarks, and a world map to hand out at the event.

      Let me know if you respond to Debbie, so that I know her request has been taken care of.

      Thanks, Debbie