Speakers Match

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 1:02 PM
      Connect to classrooms through Speakers Match
      Schools are back in session and we are heading into Peace Corps' 50th anniversary year, so it's a perfect time to bring the world back home by visiting schools and classrooms to talk about Peace Corps. How? Register for Speakers Match!

      The Peace Corps' Speakers Match program provides a fascinating way to introduce students to other cultures and to share your inspiring stories of service through photographs, artifacts, music, language and stories. To help you effectively share your work, Peace Corps developed the Speakers Match Handbook, with teaching suggestions, tips for communication with the teacher and ideas for pre- and post-visit activities to extend the learning beyond your visit.

      Read about recent classroom visits on NPCA's Education blog: http://www.peacecorpsconnect.org/news/education/

      Learn more and register for Speakers Match today: http://www.peacecorps.gov/wws/speakersmatch/

      Visit Group Leaders Forum at:
      http://community.peacecorpsconnect.org/groups/group/show?id=2683076%3AGroup%3A21588&xg_source=msg_mes_group