International Festival

  • richs85@YAHOO.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2004
      A big thank you to everyone who helped with our booth at the
      International Festival. Especially thank you to Debbie Anderson for
      all of her work.
      The festival was an excellent opportunity to promote Peace Corps and
      promote CIRPCA.
      Rich
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2006

        Here is the schedule. There are still three VACANT slots on Friday. If you can fill one of those slots please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks so much for those of you who are working. I will email more detailed information about working.

        TICKETS: Tickets at the door at $9. In advance are $7. I have discounted tickets I am selling for $4 and if you want one or more then email me ASAP and I will send out the ticket(s) and you need to put a check in the mail made out to Debbie Anderson ($4.00 per ticket). I have to turn the $$ into the Inernational Festival staff. http://www.nationalitiescouncil.org/

        Thursday, November 2:           School Day              (10-2)

        ** Teacher sign up list if interested in having an RPCV speak at
        their school!

        10:00 - 2   Stephanie Schuck & Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood

        Friday, November 3:    School Day then open to public       10 -2, 3-9 pm

        10-2pm ** Teacher sign up list if interested in having an RPCV speak
        at their school!

        *** 10-noon     Mike & Pat Cupp

        *** Noon - 2pm    Steve Wolcott

        3 - 5 pm      VACANT

        5 - 7 pm     VACANT

        7 - 9 pm     Colleen Turner

        Saturday, November 4:               10am-9pm

        10 am - 12:30 p.m.      Rodney Craggs

        12:30 - 3:15 pm         Ria Spector   &  Robert Sibley

        3:15 pm - 6:00 pm    Norm Yeh

        6:00 pm - 8:45 pm    VACANT

        Sunday, November 5:            12-6

        Noon - 2 pm       James Phillips

        2:00 pm - 4:00 pm       Henry Karwowski

        4:00 pm - 6:00 pm  Debbie Anderson C: 627-8982

      • ombili9
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2009
          Hi everyone,

          The 2009 International Festival is this week (Nov 19-22, Indiana State
          Fairgrounds, http://www.indyinternationalfestival.org/) and will have
          ethnic music and dances, authentic food, and cultural exhibits.

          It's always a fun time and if you would like to go as a group, please
          contact Lawrence Jay Cevelo Jr at jaysweep@.... Thanks!