Central IN Peace Corps Picnic activities

  • Henry Karwowski
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2010
      Peace

      I just wanted to say how nurturing the gathering was last night August 26, 2010!  The energy of selflessness effused so harmoniously with life's practical everyday realities, that I was awed and humbled by, from everyone at that confluence of souls (and frustrated I couldn't spent more temporal space with a greater number of you) was all that was essence human good.

      Thank You!

      Henry Jude
    • Benjamin Eddy