sorry I'll miss the picnic Re: [CIRPCA] Central IN Peace Corps Picnic activities

  • Richard Sitler
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2010
      Hello. Sorry I will miss the gathering. I am leaving tomorrow for the Dominican Republic to photograph PCV Sarah Roberts. She is a New Palestine High School and Ball State University graduate (New Pal - where Mike started teaching and Balls State where Mike and Pat graduated). She is the final subject for my book that is just about complete. It will be published in September or October.

      Still need more pledges to get the point campaign to tip. I am over $25,000 in the hole from travel expenses for the book. I've funded it all myself so far, and won't see any of the funds from the point campaign unless it tips.

      Rich

      Richard Sitler 765.571.1088 P.O. Box 154 Knightstown, IN 46148 http://www.thepoint.com/campaigns/making-peace-with-the-world

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2010
        Peace

        I just wanted to say how nurturing the gathering was last night August 26, 2010!  The energy of selflessness effused so harmoniously with life's practical everyday realities, that I was awed and humbled by, from everyone at that confluence of souls (and frustrated I couldn't spent more temporal space with a greater number of you) was all that was essence human good.

        Thank You!

        Henry Jude
      • Benjamin Eddy