Interested in helping the Central Indiana Peace Corps Assoc. make an impact?

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:00 PM
      Good evening,

      On Thursday, July 22nd at 6:00 p.m. I will host a meeting at my home for those who are interested in becoming active in managing the Central Indiana Returned Peace Corps Association. To learn more about PC affiliate groups go to: http://www.peacecorpsconnect.org/resources/member-groups/

      Please RSVP to me at ombili9@... or 317-627-8982. I will provide directions to my home (close to downtown) after you RSVP.

      Information about an August picnic will be posted soon.

      Thanks, Debbie