International Festival Work Schedule

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      Below is the schedule that I have for the CIRPCA booth at the
      International Festival this coming weekend. There are four slots
      that do not have anyone to staff the booth, so if you are available
      to take a slot, please let me know. We can have more than one person
      staffing the booth, so feel free to let me know if there is another
      slot you could fill. The Festival is at the State Fairgrounds at the
      Exposition Building. Our booth is #45. Expect to pay $3.00 to park.
      I have 3 tickets to get some people into the event, but that's not
      enough for all of us so on Wednesday at set-up I will try to get
      more. I'll let you know the status of that on Wednesday.

      Information at the booth will include basic PC information (Greg
      from the dinner gave us lots of pamphlets), PC highlights from
      different countries, and info. about CIRPCA.

      If you have any questions regarding this event, please email or call
      (627-8982)

      Thanks,

      Debbie
      627-8982
      Wednesday 3 November Set-Up(5-?)

      1. Debbie Anderson 627-8982 ombili9@...

      2. Natalie Farrior Natalie.farrior@...

      3. Colleen Turner. turnerc@...

      Thursday 4 November School Day (10-2)

      ** Teacher sign up list if interested in having an RPCV speak at
      their school!

      10:00 - noon

      1. Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood elisabeth274@...

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      Noon - 2:00 pm

      1. Possible Natalie

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      Friday 5 November 2-9pm

      10-2pm ** Teacher sign up list if interested in having an RPCV speak
      at their school!

      *** 10-noon

      1.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      *** Noon - 2pm

      1.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      2 - 4:30 pm

      1. Mike Cupp mpcupp@...

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      4:30-7 pm

      1. James Williams jimmyloubill@...

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      7 - 9 pm

      1.Colleen Turner turnerc@...

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      Saturday 6 November 10am-9pm

      10 am - noon

      1. Debbie Anderson ombili9@...

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      Noon - 2:30 pm

      1. James Phillips jphillipsin@...

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      2: 30 pm - 5 pm

      1. Vicki Ingersoll vmingers@...

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      *** 5 pm - 7:30 pm

      1.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      Sunday 7 November 12-6

      Noon - 2:00 pm

      1. Cathy Fuller cdfuller@...

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      *** 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm

      1.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________

      4:00 pm - 6:00 pm

      1. Debbie Anderson ombili9@...

      2.____________________________ ______________ _______________________
    • ombili9
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005

        Hello everyone,

        Below is the schedule that we need to fill for the CIRPCA booth at the International Festival 3-6 November 2005. This is CIRPCA's second year to participate. The Festival is at the State Fairgrounds, 1202 East 38th St., Indpls, at the Exposition Hall. Our booth is #104. Expect to pay $3.00 to park. At our dinner on Wednesday, October 19th I will have discounted tickets to get into the Festival.

        Information at the booth will include basic PC information, PC highlights from different countries, and info. about CIRPCA. Anyone who would like to share PC highlights can make a page to put on a display board and bring it to the Wednesday, October 19th dinner. (i.e. last year some of us used construction paper to put pictures and write notes on). Look under the photos section for International Festival 04 pictures.

        Please email me at ombili9@... or call (317-627-8982) to sign up to cover any of the slots on the schedule. I will have the schedule at the dinner next week for sign up also. Let me know if you have any questions regarding this event.

        Thanks,

        Debbie

        Namibia 00-02

        Outreach/Membership

        Wednesday, November 2:          Set-Up         (5-?)

        1. Debbie Anderson                317-627-8982                       ombili9@...

        2.

        3.

        Thursday, November 3:           School Day              (10-2)

        ** Teacher sign up list if interested in having an RPCV speak at
        their school!

        10:00 - noon

        1.

        2.

        Noon - 2:00 pm

        1.

        2.

        Friday, November 4:    School Day then open to public       10 -9pm

        10-2pm ** Teacher sign up list if interested in having an RPCV speak
        at their school!

        *** 10-noon

        1.

        2.

        *** Noon - 2pm

        1.

        2.

        2 - 4:30 pm

        1.

        2.

        4:30-7 pm

        1.

        2.

        7 - 9 pm

        1.

        2.

        Saturday, November 5:               10am-9pm

        10 am - noon

        1.

        2.

        Noon - 2:30 pm