Dream Assignment

  • Richard Sitler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2009
      As you may know I have been working at obtaining funding to complete a documentary photography project about Peace Corps. A fellow rpcv told me about this online contest for photographers called "Dream Assignment" so I posted the project there. The winner gets $50,000 to complete their assignment. The winner is decided by online votes, so please get the word out and get every rpcv you know to vote for my assignment! Go to this link to vote:

      Go to: http://www.nameyourdreamassignment.com/the-ideas/richs85/making-peace-with-the-world-peace-corps-at-50/