Fresh Air Fund - Hiring Summer Counselors

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      Fowarded from Sara Wilson of the Fresh Air Fund

      http://www.freshair.org/apply-to-work-at-camp.aspx

      The Fresh Air Fund is accepting applications for counselors for this coming summer of '09. We hire staff members with a wide range in some pretty amazing fields. We are looking for college-aged men and women who love to work with children. I put together this social media news release which explains it all:

      http://freshairfundcounselors.smnr.us/

      We are also always looking for Fresh Air hosts for the summer to open their homes to a child, and any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much and please let me know if you have any questions.

      Best,

      Sara
      --
      Sara Wilson,