Needed: Translator for Haitian medical mission in March

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009
      Good evening,

      A mother of a current Peace Corps volunteer contacted me to see if a returned Peace Corps volunteer would be able to join their medical mission (24 people) to Haiti and help translate from March 17-24. The translator would need to travel at their own expense.

      Let me know if you are interested and I can connect you.

      Thanks, Debbie