[CIRPCA] Managua, Nicaragua

  • Paul Babcock
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2008

      Greetings all!  I am taking a trip to Nicaragua and Costa Rica in December.  I was hoping that someone might know of a good/cheap hotel in Manage, Nicaragua to stay.  Or, any suggestions about possibly heading to Grenada upon arrival in Nicaragua before going to Costa Rica then following morning.  (There was an excellent flight price from here to Nic!)

      Thanks!

      Paul Babcock

      Uganda