NEEDED: One International Festival shift to cover on November 20

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      Below is the one shift that we need to fill for the CIRPCA booth at
      the International Festival 20-23 November 2008. This is CIRPCA's fifth
      year to participate. The Festival is at the State Fairgrounds, 1202
      East 38th St., Indpls, at the West Pavilion (previously it has been at
      the West Pavilion). Expect to pay $3.00 to park. Information at the
      booth will include basic PC information, RPCV highlights, current PC
      updates, and information about CIPCA.
      http://www.indyinternationalfestival.org/ I will provide the full
      schedule to those who sign up and further instructions. Please let me
      know if you can fill one of the below shifts.
      Thanks, Debbie

      Thursday, November 20: School Day
      10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Schools) ________________________