Fw: Request for your stories: Roles of NGOs in Global Health
- Hello. I'd appreciate if anyone could help out a friend of mine with whom I served.Thanks much in advance!!----- Forwarded Message ----
From: abigail rotari abbielee78@...
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 5:46:08 PM
Subject: Request for your stories: Roles of NGOs in Global HealthHello everyone!
I am writing to request your assistance for a project in my Working in Global Health (PubH6131) class at University of Minnesota . I have a group presentation on the topic of "Roles of NGOs in Global Health — Do They Make a Difference?" and would like to add a personal perspective.
Many of you have great experience working with NGOs and I would like to share your stories. If you are willing, please respond to the following before November 22, 2008:
1. Have you worked with NGOs on health related activities? If so, in what capacity?
2. Describe your successes.
3. What were some of the challenges you faced?
4. What suggestions do you have for overcoming such challenges?
5. How do you want your responses to be reported? ex: Abigail, Peace Corps Moldova 2000-2004; or RPCV Costa Rica 1994-1996 (Be sure to let me know so I can respect your wishes).
If you have any pictures you would like to share, please attach those to your email with your exciting responses.
Thank you for your help and have a wonderful day!
RPCV Moldova 2000-2004
"Those who try but fail are much wiser than those who never try for fear of failure."