October 22 Dinner/Volunteer HABITAT

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008

      Wednesday, October 22 at 6:30 p.m. is our next dinner. Make sure to get it on your calendar. Norm will be sending out the information soon as to the location. We will have a guest speaker discuss AmeriCorps VISTA. Hope to see you then. I'll put a posting on here for those who do not get the evites from Norm. Or if you don't get the evites, please email him at nyeh@... to get on the list.

      HABITAT NEEDS YOUR HELPING HANDS ON THE BUILD SITE THIS THURSDAY AND FRIDAY!

      Habitat for Humanity is in the midst of a wonderful fall build season with 14 BUILDS CURRENTLY UNDERWAY! We need your help to keep them on schedule as we work to complete these homes before the Holiday !

      Please see below for dates and contact Volunteer Coordinator, Beth Butcher, or Assistant Volunteer Coordinator, Jessica Walters, to get signed up!

      THANK YOU so much for your help!

      Beth Butcher
      921.2121 x101
      bbutcher@...

      Jessica Walters
      921.2121 x114
      jcwalters@...

      ***We are in need of extra helping hands next week! Please see below!!!***
      Thursday, October 9th
      Friday, October 10th