Peace Corps: Put these on your calendar!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2008

      Thursday, July 24 at 6 p.m. the Chicago Recruiter, Ken Surdin, and Central Indiana Peace Corps Association (CIPCA) will be at the Rathskeller (401 E. Michigan St.). Ken will be in Indianapolis July 23-25 presenting an informational session and conducting Peace Corps interviews. People who have expressed interested and/or applied/interviewed are invited to attend to mingle with those who have been through the experience. Please RSVP to me and get it on your calendar.

      Sunday, July 27, will be the 5th annual CIPCA picnic hosted by Norm Yeh. He will send an evite soon. If you are not on the evite list then email him at nyeh@....

      FYI: RPCV Michael White wants to discuss a CIPCA service project at the picnic. If you are not able to attend on the 27th to discuss and are interested in learning more, let me know and I will pass your information onto Michael.

      Tuesday, August 12 at 7 p.m. Join CIPCA in the lawn at the Indianapolis Indians game vs. Columbus Clippers. You can get a lawn ticket at the box office then come meet us in the left field lawn. RSVP to me and get it on your calendar.

      If anyone is interested in helping organize the International Festival this year please let me know by the end of July. http://indyinternationalfestival.org/ This year it will be held November 20-23, and it will be CIPCA's fifh year participating.

      Kalapo nawa (Stay well),

      Debbie Anderson

      ombili9@...