RPCV coming home...

  • justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2008
      Hi,
      After 2 years of service in northern Malawi and 2 years of teaching in
      the Netherlands, this rpcv is coming back. It's nice to see the effort
      taken to kepp RPCV's in contact, and I'd like to learn more about the
      group and possibly join upon my return in late July. I'll be living on
      the westside (westsyed) of Indianapolis teaching at an underfunded, low
      income school. Sounds great, right?
      Anyway, I'm excited to be back in my home state and look forward to
      meeting you all if the chance arises.
      Cheers,
      Justin