RPCV seeks roomate - downtown area

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      Hello,
      I am a recently returned RPCV who served in the Dominican Republic
      (2006-2008) and am looking for a RPCV potential roomate to share my
      house.
      The house is located close to Delaware and 25th, in Fall Creek Proper.
      My house is very spacious and comfortable with 2 stories and a
      basement, 2.5 baths and 2 car detached garage. Reasonable rent.

      please send your inquiries to
      espinli@...
      or call 815-419-1183

      thank you,