research help

  • Zeisler, Jennifer Edythe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      Hello Indianapolis CIRPCA!

      I am conducting some research for the Indianapolis Marion County Public Library. In just a minute I will be sending you a link to very brief survey – it will take less than one minute of your time. Please help me by filling out the survey as soon as possible. Please also send the link to your Indianapolis/Marion County co-workers, listservs, friends and family and please encourage them to pass it along to their networks as well! I really appreciate your help (and I’m sure the library will too)!

      Thank you,

      Jenny