Soiree at Henry's

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2008

      HI, Follow regalement reminder of May 10th Festivities and
      FUN Soiree:
      With this email comes the request to please
      be so kind and RSVP to:
      henrykarwowski@...

      (oh, and by the way,Thanks, and happy days, hope to see everyone at the
      "Cairo"  restaurant on April 17 as well!)

      May, Spring, Peace, and FUN Soiree

      You are invited to a May Peace Corps and Friends Festivity at my house at
      916 country ln., Indy, 46217 – anytime after 5pm on Saturday, May
      10, 2008
      .

      Play Offerings: basketball, bocce, verbal banter and good conversation,
      feel free to bring other lawn games if you wish.

      Food and drink: I will have a modest assortment soft drinks,
      the finest of naptown's H2O (tap) and beer – as well as a hot dogs and a
      simmering pot some kind of beef (as in Italian or bar b Q)

      Optional (to bring) may enhance party: lawn chair(s), pot luck dish,
      lawn game, brain, creative something or other.......

      May, Spring, Peace, and FUN
      Henry

      cell:317-372- 7662