Join us at a nomination party!

  • Wegner, Kristin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 7:28 AM

      Dear CIRPCA Members:

      We look forward to seeing you at this year’s nomination party that will be held at Ball state University!

      Thanks for your continued service!

      Best,

      Kristin

      The Chicago Regional Peace Corps Office and the Center for International Programs at

      Ball State University Present the:

      2008 Peace Corps International Reception

      Date:               Tuesday, February 26, 2008

      Time:                6 o’clock p.m.

      Location:       Yuhas Room, Center for International Programs (Student Center, Room #102)

      Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana

      Please join us as we honor the 2008 Peace Corps nominees from Ball State University, Taylor University, and other Indiana schools.  The reception will bring together Returned Peace Corps Volunteers, families of Volunteers who are currently serving, and those who are preparing for service in 2008.  * Please bring an international dish to share.  Drinks will be provided.

      R.S.V.P.

      Kristin Wegner, Chicago Peace Corps Office, by Friday, February 22, 2008

      Tel:  312.353.6122 or 800.424.8580, option 1

      E-mail:  kwegner@...

      Kristin M. Wegner

      Peace Corps Recruitment Representative

      Chicago Regional Office

      55 West Monroe Street

      Suite 450

      Chicago, IL 60603 USA

      312.353.6122 (direct) |  312.353.4192 (fax)

      800-424-8580, option #1

      Health Education Volunteer: Moldova (2001-2003)

      Quick Links:

      §   Apply Now

       §   Find Local Events

         §   Join Our Mailing List