Spring soiree

  • henrykarwowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      Hi everyone,
      Inspired by the glowing interpersonal bon esprit, the passionate
      debate, our social service action, and a darn good time at our January
      Ethiopian restaurant get together, I am offering a:

      May, Spring, Peace, and FUN Soiree

      Please come for a May Peace Corps and friends festivity at my house at
      916 country ln., naptown 46217 – anytime after 5pm on Saturday, May
      10, 2008.
      Play Offerings: basketball, bocce, verbal banter and creative cerebral
      exchange; feel free to bring other lawn games if you wish.
      Food and drink: I will have a modest assortment soft drinks,
      Indianapolis city water (tap) and beer – as well as a hot dogs and a
      simmering pot of bar –b – Q beef.
      Optional (to bring) may enhance party: lawn chair(s), pot luck dish,
      lawn game, brain

      May, Spring, Peace, and FUN
      Henry cell:317-372-7662