Upcoming Events in Central IN

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008

      $500 has been donated by Central Indiana Peace Corps Association to Panama Coffee Plant Improvement Peace Corps Partnership project.

      To learn more about other projects to be funded go to: http://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=resources.donors

      GENERAL INFORMATIONAL MEETING at Purdue University
      Monday February 11, 2008 6:30 pm
      Beering Hall 2280

      Come to the Peace Corps informational meeting to learn more about what it is like to be a Peace Corps volunteer. We will show a short video highlighting several volunteers in the field, talk about the application process, and discuss the benefits of service. All majors welcome!

      Call (312-353-9094) or email (cjohnson2@...) Clifton Johnson if you plan to attend.

      Convocation: "Peace Corps and the 21st Century: How Expanding Peace Corps can Help Restore U.S. Standing in the World," Kevin Quigley Ph.D., President/CEO National Peace Corps Association
      Wednesday, February 13, 2008, 1 p.m.
      Contact: Lynn Knight, knighly@...
      To see more details go to: http://www.earlham.edu/cgi-bin/we/ec/webevent.cgi?cmd=opencal&cal=cal1& and click on the event.

      GENERAL INFORMATION SESSION at Ball State University
      Wednesday, February 27, 2008 , 6:00 p.m.
      Place: Yuhas Room in Rinker Center for International Programs, SC 102

      We will watch a short video highlighting a few volunteers in their global communities, talk about the application process, and discuss the benefits of service. All are welcome!

      Contact Kristin at kwegner@..., (312) 353-6122 if you would like to attend.

      Other recruiting events can be found at: http://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=meet then pick Indiana in the drop down box.

      Kalapo nawa (Stay well),  Debbie