Job help?

  • Isaac Belcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hello, I completed my service as an education volunteer in Tanzania
      the end of Last October and I am having a terrible time finding a job.
      Can anyone give me any ideas or hire me? I have a Bachelor's in
      Chemistry from Taylor University and I spent the last two years
      teaching Secondary School Chemistry as a full time teacher in a
      village school in Tanzania. If you can help I'd love to hear from you!
      Thanks,
      Isaac Belcher