RESULTS

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Please see the below message from Lisa regarding an organization called RESULTS. Thanks, Debbie

      Dear Colleagues,

      I sent CIRPCV a letter prior to Thanksgiving, but it just got returned to me as undeliverable.  So I thought I'd try this route!

      I'm writing to you about RESULTS.  RESULTS is a grassroots citizens advocacy group committed to creating the political will to end hunger and the worst aspects of poverty, and we are reinvigorating our presence in the Indianapolis area.  I believe what we have to offer may be of falue to CIRPCV.  Yesterday, I presented RESULTS to a group in Cincinnati that included returned volunteers, thanks to the suggestion of my colleague Ken Patterson who is a returned volunteer living in the Carolinas.  And so this brings me to writing you.  And just as RESULTS may have something to offer your group, we would be enriched by the assets that your circle woulr bring.

      To that end, I would like to extend an invitation to our upcoming meeting, a meeting that will re-start our Indianapolis group focusing on global hunger/poverty.  The meeting will be held on Monday, December 17th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Old Bethel United Methodist Church, 7995 E. 21st St.

      I had included a brochure on RESULTS in my original mailing, but I will simply refer you to our website -- www.results.org -- for the most up-to-date information about who we are.  I would appreciate knowing if I could speak further with anyone in your organization about this invitation; please know that you are warmly welcome to come and simply hear who we are, giving it your consideration with no commitments assumed.

      Thank you so much for your time and all that you do.  And best wishes in this festive season.

      Respectfully yours,
      Lisa Marchal

      Lisa Marchal
      RESULTS Global Grassroots Organizer