SHORT SURVEY: Where did you serve?

  • barticagyal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2007
      Greetings fellow PCVs and RPCVs in Indiana!
      I am working on a project with PROVOCATE designing a "map" showing
      where PCVs from Indiana Served and which countries these PCVs visited
      during their service and after service. The product will be a visual
      aid showing how Peace Corps may have aided in exploring other countries.

      No names/dates will be used on this project. I will just be
      highlighting countries on a map.

      If you could email me at barticagyal@... your country served and
      then other countries which you visited during or directly after, that
      would be awesome!

      Thank you!!

      Jody Knueppel RPCV Guyana 05-07

      www.provocate.org