Peace Corps info meeting in Indianapolis 10/24

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007
      Please let me know if you can attend this meeting and I will forward your information to Donna. Thanks, Debbie

      Deb, I will be in Indianapolis on Wed., Oct 24  for a General Information Meeting scheduled at the State Library, 140 N. Senate Ave, at 6:00 – 7:30.

      I am the 50+ Recruiter in the Chicago office, so the emphasis will be on older volunteers, but I am certainly not excluding anyone. I want to make all ages welcome and answer all questions.

      Hope you can help or give me some suggestions.

      Donna Braden

      Recruiter, 50+ Initiative

      Chicago Regional Recruiting Office

      U.S. Peace Corps