Happy Hour & Dinner/Elections

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2007
      Hello,

      Two events in October.

      1)   Happy Hour after work (I should be there around 4:45 - 5) Thursday, October 4, 2007.
             I know there are lots of you who work downtown, so I'm hoping to see you and everyone else who is able to make it.
              Bourbon Street Distillery, Inc., 361 Indiana Ave. Web: http://www.bourbonstreetdistillery.com

      2)   Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 6:30 pm
             Dinner & Elections
             Norm will be sending an e-vite soon, but I wanted to get this on your calendar.
             Anyone who is interested in being on the board, please email me.

      Thanks, Debbie
      Namibia 00-02
      ombili9@...